Raising money is vital to all charities and Hyperemesis Ireland is no exception. We are currently a very small charity which has got off the ground with personal donations. Now it is up to the women of Ireland to ensure the charity has a future!
Please bear with us while we set up ways of fundraising and collecting sponsorship online and in the meantime start planning your fundraising activities. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- How about a sponsored challenge like a run, cycle or even a triathlon? Check out Charity Chick's blog for ideas and inspiration
- Push your limits with a charity skydive
- Organise a coffee and cake morning and raise some awareness about HG with your fiends and work mates. PSS hold an annual "Big Brew" which might inspire you.
- Declutter your house and hold a yard sale or car boot with proceeds to Hyperemesis Ireland
- Organise a pub quiz or just use it as an excuse for a party and ask guests to donate!